All of our Psychologists have the expertise to do formal diagnostic evaluations for third parties or individuals.
- diagnosis of trauma severity (e.g., Veteran’s Affairs Disability assessments)
- assessment for treatment purposes
- assessment of mood difficulties (anxiety, depression)
- assessment of personality difficulties; and/or
- workplace (or return to work) assessments.
Please note that at this time we do NOT offer services for forensic (legal) or ADHD assessment.
For more information, please contact our office.
As a private clinic, we’re unable to handle emergency situations. If you are in crisis, please call the Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team at 902-429-8167 / 1-888-429-8167 (Toll Free), 911 or attend your nearest emergency department.
168 Ochterloney Street
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia